Why?

My Blog site. All about Whys... Hopefully i don't run out of whys.

Name:
Location: North Melbourne, VIC, Australia

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh. Hey, I am Suhaimi. Thanks for checking out my blog. Hope some of the materials in it would be beneficial. InsyaAllah. Also, as we are all in constant struggle to improve ourselves, i would really appreciate if you would leave your comments. Be it on me or on things that i wrote. Thanks lots.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Why Book Sale?

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Hope everyone is fine and cool. Thats important. Haha. My Uni second semester had started and it is not fine at all. Second Year Mechanical in Melbourne Uni is a new experience for me. Too much workload, we doing 7 subjects this semester, nice. I like it.

And, yes, i am selling a book that i have. Its for Second Year, First Semester Mechanical Engineering book. Used for the subject Organizational Engineering. Very interesting subject.

Title: Organizational Behavior; Managing People and Organizations
Author: Moorhead & Griffin
Edition: 7th (Latest)
ISBN: 0-618-30587-4
RRP: AUD 134.95
Unimelb Bookroom: AUD 121.46
My Price: AUD 99

This is a brand new book for sale. Excellent condition. Dont miss it, only one left for sale.
Interested? Please do contact me.

Email: suhaimi14@yahoo.com
Mobile: 0406 245 786
Home: 03 9329 0401

Thank you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amal said...

put in ebay! hehehe...

12:30 AM  
Blogger Suhaimi Abdul Farouk said...

Sold! Thanks.

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm,is the owner for ssle too?.. hehe.love u dear

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home