Why?

My Blog site. All about Whys... Hopefully i don't run out of whys.

Name:
Location: North Melbourne, VIC, Australia

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh. Hey, I am Suhaimi. Thanks for checking out my blog. Hope some of the materials in it would be beneficial. InsyaAllah. Also, as we are all in constant struggle to improve ourselves, i would really appreciate if you would leave your comments. Be it on me or on things that i wrote. Thanks lots.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Why it is so?

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Hello, everyone. How is everything? I am currently writing from my very little room in Penang. Haha, apparently after i left the room was made into a store and now i am sleeping in the hall. MasyaAllah, how things change!

Its pretty rainy here. I am working about 6 hours in a coffee shop. While working, and going around, i found out something that is worth posting. Something that most people have no intention of doing it, feeling it and such but it happens.

Being is both situation of doing and feeling, i realize that it is funny and that it requires a lot to remedy this problem.

I found out that this feeling are extremely hard to avoid when talking about religion. Either simple discussion, giving advice or taking advice.

1) Whenever someone gives me advice, i tend to think that the other person is an egoistic person. I tend to think that the other person has the thought of being superior to me. The question, "You think that you are so good that you giving ME advice?" always rises. Very very hard for me to take it as an advice rather than insult.

Also, questions and statements like,

"You think i am bad and useless?!"
"You know nothing about me, dont judge me by my looks!"
"Why dont you correct yourself first?!"

InsyaAllah i will strive to avoid from such things to happen again. Please, my dear friends, give me and each other advice and tazkirahs (reminder) often. Give it with the intention 'for Allah's pleasure', and also accept advice with the intention 'for Allah's pleasure'.

Insya-Allah
-Wallahu a'lam-
Allah knows best

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home