Why?

My Blog site. All about Whys... Hopefully i don't run out of whys.

Name:
Location: North Melbourne, VIC, Australia

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh. Hey, I am Suhaimi. Thanks for checking out my blog. Hope some of the materials in it would be beneficial. InsyaAllah. Also, as we are all in constant struggle to improve ourselves, i would really appreciate if you would leave your comments. Be it on me or on things that i wrote. Thanks lots.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Why Formula 1? The Speed Merchants Are Back.

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

How are you doing? Despite the absence of comments and very little tags, the counter is showing pretty good response. So, there are people reading my blog but no one has anything so say. Interesting…

To the topic of the post, Formula 1 is getting nearer. Starts on the 12th of March in Bahrain. The teams are getting ready with their new cars to give us their best for another year. I have to say that Formula 1 is a big part of my life, not a fan of football, rugby, cricket, American Idol, Survivor, Smallville, Desperate Housewives nor ice creams. For those who know me, they know that I am a true McLaren supporter (since 1998), started with Mika Hakkinen till Kimi Raikkonen.

McLaren has very beautiful cars. Thiers has been the most beautiful ever since I started watching F1. And, latest the MP4-21 is probably the greatest looking of all cars ever made. The following pictures are not drawings; they are photographic images of the actual car. Enjoy! Well, blews me away. If it is as fast as it looks, it'll be a good season for me.

For more high resolution pictures and wallpapers, go here

Mp4-21

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You r rite about the looks of the car...chrome...first in F1....i thought they r gonna use the junxed yellow colour that they used during testing....

like i've said before....Mclaren laready lost Adrain Newey....that SUPERB son of a gun who lift the team that he joined since....since he joined F1...Williams Renault..Mclaren Mercedes....now it is Redbull's turn....let see about it...

don't forget Ferrari...BMW...Williams (i x know why...but they have the physchological effects on me)...

can't wait the season to start....heheheh

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh suhaimi the best friend of mine who likes F1 too much, since you gone su, i dont know how to watch F1 anymore, i am lost without you but i really like to watch it, you make me like to watch F1, i'm considering to go to the sepang circuit but do you know how much is the ticket and is there discounted price like we bought last 2 year?

ya right, mc laren mc laren mc laren mc laren, im sick of it!!!!!!!! but by the way , IT IS A BEAUTIFUL CAR

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home