Why?

My Blog site. All about Whys... Hopefully i don't run out of whys.

Name:
Location: North Melbourne, VIC, Australia

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh. Hey, I am Suhaimi. Thanks for checking out my blog. Hope some of the materials in it would be beneficial. InsyaAllah. Also, as we are all in constant struggle to improve ourselves, i would really appreciate if you would leave your comments. Be it on me or on things that i wrote. Thanks lots.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Why that bad?

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.


InsyaAllah everyone is fine when reading this post. I am a little sick, but better now. Common cold. InsyaAllah, i will be back posting as usual starting tomorrow.

Currently i am doing a little business here. Selling Nuts, Crakcers and Sweets to school kids. Haha. If you in Penang, you can find me outside the St. George's school, being a businessman.

About two weeks after i started my business, i found quite a few people being my contender. At first, it was only me selling nuts. Now, there are about three other dudes selling different different things. This did reduce my revenue, since i am no longer holding the monopoly.
But, this is good for the school kids, since they get more stuff and also at a cheaper price.

I wonder, why do the government give monopoly power to Proton and Telekom (TM). We now have screwed up internet sevice and super screwed up expensive cars.
No one will be buying any Protons if not for the 300% tax on imported cars. Discrimination against their own people, serves them right to sell the 700 Million Euro company(MV Augusta) at a price of One Euro. HAHAHAHAH!!!

Thus my long term goal is to bankrupt these two blood sucking companies!!!


As for the beautiful company named PETRONAS, they are so cool. Doing great for their own people and also people from other countries. Beauty, Quality and Style.

PETRONAS Maju Jaya!
Thats all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home