Why?

My Blog site. All about Whys... Hopefully i don't run out of whys.

Name:
Location: North Melbourne, VIC, Australia

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh. Hey, I am Suhaimi. Thanks for checking out my blog. Hope some of the materials in it would be beneficial. InsyaAllah. Also, as we are all in constant struggle to improve ourselves, i would really appreciate if you would leave your comments. Be it on me or on things that i wrote. Thanks lots.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Why I was gone?

Hello, Its been a month and 11 days since my last post. And, now i am back posting. With new stuff, and Insya-Allah, i will continue posting.

I have just finished my lovely exams last week. There were 4 papers with all hard questions. Alhamdulillah hi rabbil alamin. All praise be to Allah, the God of universe, it is all done.

I will be going back on the 6th of December 2005. From Melbourne, to Penang Island. Lovely state, Food Island is. Miss it like hell, only Penangites can understand my feeling. Haha. Well, since i will be in Malaysia for about 3 months, i hope that most of us can meet each other. Will be looking forward to it.

Just a brief intro after a long while of disappearance. I have something major, something life-changing, something spectacular to share with all of you. So, please do come again.

Thanks

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey..can't wait to see u dear..

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home