Why?

My Blog site. All about Whys... Hopefully i don't run out of whys.

Name:
Location: North Melbourne, VIC, Australia

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh. Hey, I am Suhaimi. Thanks for checking out my blog. Hope some of the materials in it would be beneficial. InsyaAllah. Also, as we are all in constant struggle to improve ourselves, i would really appreciate if you would leave your comments. Be it on me or on things that i wrote. Thanks lots.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Ramadhan Mubarak

Happy Ramadhan to everyone. Finally, the blessed month is here. And, to those reading this post now, be super duper thankful to Allah. Say, Alhamdulillah (All praise be to Allah). For being given the golden chance of being alive now. Being able to meet Ramadhan again.

And, yes. Lets not waste this Ramadhan as it might be our last. I would call my self to not be cheated by the false pleasures of the world.

I remind myslef not to miss any fast for the whole month of Ramadhan.
I remind myself not to make excuses not to pray terawih.
I remind myself not to leave the Quran.
I remind myself to read the Quran.
I remind myself to pray all the prayers in jamaah.
I remind myself to try to fulfill all the sunat prayers.
But, I remind myself not to neglect my studies.
But then again, I remind myself of the real purpose of life.
I remind myself that what i do here goes to eternity.
I remind myself that i wont be living forever.
I remind myself of the Day of The Great Regret.
I remind myself not to be a loser on the Day of Judgement.
Thus, i remind myself not to lost in my studies.

Insya-Allah, We will all do well this Ramadhan.
Amin.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

darlin..one more thing,try wake up for sahur,okey?sunat tau..=> hehe.and make sure eat good food.love u.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Amal said...

suhaimi's first entry without a "why?"

hahaha. gotcha.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home