Why?

My Blog site. All about Whys... Hopefully i don't run out of whys.

Name:
Location: North Melbourne, VIC, Australia

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh. Hey, I am Suhaimi. Thanks for checking out my blog. Hope some of the materials in it would be beneficial. InsyaAllah. Also, as we are all in constant struggle to improve ourselves, i would really appreciate if you would leave your comments. Be it on me or on things that i wrote. Thanks lots.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Why Am I Not Assertive?

Well, i have been complaining on this topic ever since i can remember. And, yes, still havent got through it. And, one truth about this thing is that it is hereditary. I got this 'thing' from my mum. Haha. But, its different for her, she is pretty comfortable not being assertive. And, for me, its just getting more and more unbearable.

I was wondering how beautiful life would be if i can say out the word "NO" at the times that i need it the most. How beautiful not to do things just so that i wont hurt someone else. How beautiful would it be to live like "Shrek"... Where he just dont give a damn on what other people thinks of him and i do think that is the way i should go on with my life... Gotta convince myself that what others think of me does not matter and will never ever do...

When i am tired, i wanna say, "No, i am tired. You guys get on first".
When i am bored, i wanna say, "You guys are boring, bye".
When i am lazy, i wanna say, "Laaaazzzyyyy. Bye".
When i am dont want to do something, i wanna say, "I dont want to and i dont want to explain why".
And, not feel bad, after i said these things. Hmmmm.

To all the non-assertive dudes out there, let us all help each other to regain our life from other's hand...

Amin.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww dear...nothing is wrong by saying no.go on sweetie,express urself.i know u can do it! hehe. love u

12:11 AM  
Blogger Amal said...

Nothing is wrong. As long as it is not sinful.

p/s: I have updated my blog. At last I got the guts to continue writing.

11:54 PM  
Blogger hazz said...

hey, ur my twin. Im having problem saying no too. my boyfren thinks im being too nice coz i give way too much. I know how u feel. its hard sayin no but once i said it i felt good but later i felt bad about it.

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

susu. katakan TAKNAK!

3:14 AM  
Blogger princess poopy said...

I always say no, and ppl listen. The key is body language. Look like u mean it.

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, if i'm asking u out for a movie... would u say 'NO' to me? hahha... *wink. I know u want it baby.. kui kui kui.. eay, when ppl cant respect ur own privacy/life.. u gotta have a stand mate~! cheers.. take care. and.. i'm serious about the movie :)

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home