Why?

My Blog site. All about Whys... Hopefully i don't run out of whys.

Name:
Location: North Melbourne, VIC, Australia

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh. Hey, I am Suhaimi. Thanks for checking out my blog. Hope some of the materials in it would be beneficial. InsyaAllah. Also, as we are all in constant struggle to improve ourselves, i would really appreciate if you would leave your comments. Be it on me or on things that i wrote. Thanks lots.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Why My Brothers and Sister?! Why! (UPDATED)

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Let me begin with a verse from the Quran, our ultimate guidance. Verse 10, Surah Al-Hujurat.
English Translation
The believers are naught else than brothers. Therefore make peace between your brethren and observe your duty to Allah that haply ye may obtain mercy.
Malay Translation
Sesungguhnya orang-orang mukmin adalah bersaudara karena itu damaikanlah antara kedua saudaramu dan bertakwalah kepada Allah supaya kamu mendapat rahmat.

Also, let me share a hadith too. The following is narrated by Anas and recorded in Sahih Bukhari. (Volume 1, Book 2, and Number 12)

The Prophet said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself."

The words of the Creator in the verse above are very clear and I am quite sure most of us know very well about the demands of the verse. Also, the words of the greatest man ever lived in the world (Prophet Muhammad S.A.W) is clear too and most of should already know the hadith above.

Now, a verse on the importance of Iman, Verse 82, Surah Al Baqarah
English Translation
whereas those who attain to faith and do righteous deeds -they are destined for paradise, therein to abide.
Malay Translation
"Dan orang-orang yang beriman serta beramal saleh, mereka itu penghuni surga; mereka kekal di dalamnya."

May Allah bless and guide us all. InsyaAllah.

-Wallahu a'lam-
Allah knows best

THIS POST HAS BEEN SUBSTANTIALLY EDITED AND UPDATED.

Previously it had lots of misplaced anger and outright suggestions that I myself find it to be ... narrow. It was not something that i should have said. For fatwas, please refer to the corresponding authorities. Again, the author would like to plead all his readers to verify and decide matters for themselves. What i have in my site, are just things that i perceive to be true. Apologies, Sorry and Forgive me. I was young and naive... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home