Why?

My Blog site. All about Whys... Hopefully i don't run out of whys.

Name:
Location: North Melbourne, VIC, Australia

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh. Hey, I am Suhaimi. Thanks for checking out my blog. Hope some of the materials in it would be beneficial. InsyaAllah. Also, as we are all in constant struggle to improve ourselves, i would really appreciate if you would leave your comments. Be it on me or on things that i wrote. Thanks lots.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Why Life?!!!

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

I have set upon a journey to find the purpose of life. After a long thought on my life, i found out that mostly what i am doing now is for my future. I am not sure about others, but most people just think about their future. And, what i want in my future? Comfortable life. Which i think is given by lots of money. I dont like that, thus wanna search for the meaning of life.

If anyone out there have an answer, please oh please tell me.
I know that the answer is in Islam.

Thank you.
InsyaAllah, hopefully get it soon.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

assalamualaikum brother,
first of all,being a muslim.our aim in life is to get the blessings from Allah s.w.t,from everything that we do. As a follower of prophet Nabi Muhammad s.a.w, we should follow what he did in the past,as to carry the name of our religion to top the world,as it has once did in the past? So,why are u still searching for the meaning of life? when its deep in ur heart. in this world, one's actions can only be worthy, to the eyes of Allah s.w.t if we do it because of him. if we do it because of the world,then it wont be permenant,it would just be a mere dream.when we die,it'll be gone...

11:40 AM  
Blogger Suhaimi Abdul Farouk said...

InsyaAllah, for the person who posted it. The answer is there.

We know it, almost ever Muslims know it. Now, up to the application part. InsyaAllah, to put it at the top all the time.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Amal said...

allo brader. i think we are already well observed n found our meanings of life. we see it but we cant reach it. we know it but we dont do it. hmm. reluctant maybe? hahaha. ko dah jumpa kasitau aku.

1:10 AM  
Blogger hazz said...

MY meaning of life is a journey to get a spot in heaven. We are obligated to pray and we are also obligated to work in order to survive in this world. To me money isnt everything. If you value your minute and wat ur doing is based on Allah, insya Allah, Allah will guide you to achieve wat is necessary for me with His will. Thats why my motto is 'go with the flow'. Live on wat you have today, need not worry about the future nor dwell on the past. My friend recommended to me last year about a book called Dont Be Sad. Its really a very good Islamic motivation book. It explain ur purpose of life not just achieve urself in this world but to fulfill ur needs wif Allah. The other day, channel 7 showed about the ten commandment, wat i learn from it is if u follow Allah's rule,Allah will take you to the place where there is milk n honey. for me this mean the promise of heaven. take care ok

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home