Why?

My Blog site. All about Whys... Hopefully i don't run out of whys.

Name:
Location: North Melbourne, VIC, Australia

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh. Hey, I am Suhaimi. Thanks for checking out my blog. Hope some of the materials in it would be beneficial. InsyaAllah. Also, as we are all in constant struggle to improve ourselves, i would really appreciate if you would leave your comments. Be it on me or on things that i wrote. Thanks lots.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Why Welcome!!!

Haha. Everyone in Melbourne are so happy now. And, i have to say that i am one of them. We have just received a batch of 15 students from KMB yesterday. Most of them are my old UTP friends. Nice to have them all back here.

And, yes. My roommate left Melbourne last week. He was a lovely roommate and friend. Hope all the best for him. But, now. I got a brand new roommate. Well, not brand new, cause i already knew him. We use to sleep together in UTP and also in KDU. Haha.

Rafiq is here!!! Keep me company dude...

2 Comments:

Blogger princess poopy said...

suhaimi n rafiq in one room. huhu. kirim salam to him!

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

suhaimi suhaimi. insaflah wahai suhaimi.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home