Why?

My Blog site. All about Whys... Hopefully i don't run out of whys.

Name:
Location: North Melbourne, VIC, Australia

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh. Hey, I am Suhaimi. Thanks for checking out my blog. Hope some of the materials in it would be beneficial. InsyaAllah. Also, as we are all in constant struggle to improve ourselves, i would really appreciate if you would leave your comments. Be it on me or on things that i wrote. Thanks lots.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Why The French Celebrating Tomorrow?

Oh. It’s because it is their National Day. On the 14th of July, the French Revolution began. But, that is in the 18th century. But, in the 20th century, or more specifically in the year 1985, this date has a rather special meaning for me. And, maybe for those who knows me as well. But, am not sure. But, then again in the 21st century, or also specifically in the year 2005, this date holds the same special meaning with a little extra spice.

Without further ado, I present to you all, my dear blog readers 14th July 2005 as my 20th birthday. A little bit long winded intro, but am sure it was worth it. Haha.

Well, the thing about 2005 is that I am now no longer a teenager, but an adult. Now, I am no longer able to be the same old me as I was before as now I am an adult. Haha. But, then again, it is now time for me to face the million dollar question that I have been waiting to ask myself.

“What have I achieved in the past 20 years living in this world? And what am I am gonna do for the next 20 years (if I were to live)?”

Or better and more mature, and of course more worthy is to ask the following question.

“What will happen to me if I die tomorrow?”

Let me have a deep thought on this and hopefully change for the better…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home