Why?

My Blog site. All about Whys... Hopefully i don't run out of whys.

Name:
Location: North Melbourne, VIC, Australia

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh. Hey, I am Suhaimi. Thanks for checking out my blog. Hope some of the materials in it would be beneficial. InsyaAllah. Also, as we are all in constant struggle to improve ourselves, i would really appreciate if you would leave your comments. Be it on me or on things that i wrote. Thanks lots.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Why Emotions?

Well, i have been troubled by this emotion thing for quite a long while.

What people told me is that boys dont cry and that crying is for girls only. That is a statement that i, figure it to be sexist. And also, unfair!!! Yes, i would agree if someone says that boys dont cry as much as girls do. But, we do have the right to cry.

We can feel very sad, we can breakdown, we can be very emotional and surely we can cry. Nobody has the right to blame us and nobody has the right to call us feminine or a softy for crying, because crying is Allah's gift for us humans. Humans by the meaning of both men and women, both girls and boys, both lady and gentlemen.

Why out of the sudden am i talking about crying?
Well, today i watched two movies. I Am Sam and Veer Zaara. Both are very sad and certainly touching movies. And, they both made me cry. Well, cried a little on I Am Sam but was almost pouring during Veer Zaara. Huh. At first i was shy, didnt want anybody to know, but after having a thought for a while, i wanted everyone to know. Hehe. Thats why its in my blog.

So, help me people. Tell me crying is normal....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

veer zaara scored 7.3 in imdb!that's a !@#$%^&. whew! i never knew that!

dude, find scarface. real good.

and i think crying is normal. i do cry watching movies.

11:20 PM  
Blogger princess poopy said...

uu crrriieedd!!!

wow dint noe u were dat sensitve, its wrong at all..hehe

esp comin frm me, who cried at The Lion King - a cartoon

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude i always cry..im sensitive and emotional sometimes..dont worry, you have the right to cry..but the difference between us is i dont cry watching movies. i cry when someone i loves cry or when im homesick...

12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm.. cried again? i remembered the scene when both of us crying watching veer zaara in cinema.haha. it's okey, nothing wrong for a guy to cry...U still my suhaimi.mmmuah

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home